1. A script that goes through a directory of images and
- renames them, based on EXIF data with name format yyyymmdd-hhmmss.jpg
- creates directories for each distinct date
if the images in the directory are from 28 and 29 august
- (optional) if within the day there is a big gap in the batches of
images (ie, next image is 2 hrs later - have this gap specified in the
parameters), create a directory with " - [number]"
20070828 - 1
(because the next image timestamp is >=2 hrs later, this must be
another event, so better to have a separate directory)
20070828 - 2
2. The user types in a string and the program constructs an image or
web page with the message typed in "ransom note" format (ie, varying
font types per letter), with letter images fetched from Flickr
3. Go through all my entire Flickr photos and change licensing of all photos.
4. Go through all my mp3s and see if there are any podcasts that don't
have the "podcast" flag missing, then 'switch it on'
5. Get my bookmarks from del.icio.us, then upload to Google Bookmarks.
6. Go through all my photos and flag which ones
- are not readable
- have incomplete EXIF date info
- don't have thumbnails