teams is on QC 9.2, so I don't know if this has been fixed in more
So I wanted to update a bug today and had to go through this.
1. Wait for IE to re-download CAB files and got error message about
not being able to download and "Close all connections to server and
2. Restart IE.
3. Log into QC and open bug.
4. Update Status to "Ready to Test" and reassign to the tester. Tried
to type in Comment area after clicking "Add Comment" but I can't seem
to type in it!
5. Close dialog box, reopen bug and try again. Still not displaying what I type.
6. Looks like the text box for comments in the dialog box doesn't
work. But if you just view the listing of all bugs, and select the bug
you want, you can click on "Add a Comment" on the lower right box and
it accepts text input.
Our company has started using JIRA, but it looks like all the testers
will remain on QC. And there doesn't seem to be a way for QC and JIRA
to communicate both ways. QC can probably create a corresponding bug
in JIRA, but JIRA isn't able to go and update the same test in QC.
Ah, enterprise-y crap.